Hellos and Goodbyes

  Hi. So I am the kind of person who always come up saying more hellos than goodbyes in life. Wonder why? 

  Story of my life, I always have to say hello first before anyone talks to me. I know that's common manners but sometimes it just feels so irritating that you're the only one who always gotta say hello and others seldom greet you first. The worse part, you're the one who have to deal with their goodbyes first. Yes, I know, I sleep late and stuff but just for once, let me just say "Sorry, I gotta go, bye.". But you know what, I think I deserve it cause I'm just being too nice. I always wait till others are about to sleep or leave or maybe you can say, I'm the one waiting for their goodbyes.

  I have a funny theory which implies that the person who says goodbyes first in a conversation normally is the bad guy. Just take it as if that person is the person you want to talk to and they say goodbye and walk away. That's what I think, and I know it sounds ludicrous. Well, sometimes being the nice guy needs sacrifice and effort. But then, when I'm the one saying goodbye, I actually feel bad and people ignore it. People won't even reply as if they don't care I said goodbye. Maybe it's a good thing. Maybe they don't wanna talk to me. But why nobody want to talk to me? 
   I dunno people, I just think I'm like that, story of my life. Hence, I wonder how many people are guilty of this crime. You always think it's bad to be the one saying goodbye first so you wait for it. This is not a rant, it's just a documentary of my life. Lastly, I gotta say, the only place I can say a proper goodbye, is when I write a blog post. Chortles... =D

  Forgive me then for saying " Goodbye, till we meet again on the next post! =)" 
  
  Sighs, I love my life. *smiles*

No comments: