LOL

  Hi, so my last blog was a little detail of my way of interpreting "goodbyes". Sometimes I know I interpret things a little too much already. Recently, I found out that I could be abusing the word "LOL".

  To be honest, I knew nothing much of the history of this word/expression, "LOL". My way of seeing it, it's like you use it when you find an awkward situation coming out from someone. Let's say someone wants to tell you a secret and just at the right moment when they are about to say it, they suddenly say "Nature calls!" and then they go off a while to do whatever business you know. My natural instinct will help me reply: "LOL!" 

  I don't know why but that's me being funny I guess. Sometimes I use it when something isn't really that funny. Say a cold joke was shared by my friends and he said "Haha". If I don't find it funny I will reply "LOL" just to be polite cause I am speechless. Seriously, I don't know why there's an LOL in the Internet. I just use it that way. Is it right? Wrong? Correct me please cause I am clueless. Yes, I know some of you might be thinking how did I even find Google and Blogger. To be honest, I don't even know. *chortles* I'm only joking, I just don't know the real definition to LOL.

  Well, what do you guys think? Is it Laugh Out Loud? Lots Of Laughter? Lots Of Love? Laughter Of Lies? I don't know, go figure. Thinking of educating myself with Urban Dictionary. Haha. 

  Thanks for reading. LOL will still be my new word of the day (what an epic failure I am), but at least I have the urge to learn it. Au revoir till then.

Just for the fun, LOL.

No comments: