Living life on the edge...

  Hi, I guess I still need a new intro but then I always end up with nothing. This blog will be a quick review of what I've been doing this 2 weeks. 

  Basically it's orientation and briefings in college, nothing much. But then, there are unique people to meet. There's one where I like to call "I-don't-you-but-don't-mess-with-my-female-friends-though-they're-not-my-girlfriends" loser. That kind of guy should be left for dead in the LOST island, he has no strategy or people skills. Every time I try to talk to his female friends, he looked at me all "Get lost, they're not yours to mix with." I plan to exclaim "Hey dude, you have a girlfriend, want me to send her a detailed report?". Yeah, weird people, that's what you get in University. Guy's with weird attitude and no strategy. 

  On the other hand, I actually like to say how intimidated I am when salesperson are watching me shop. I feel so intimidated that I don't even there to take up the products to give it a proper view. For one time, I would like to see funny faces from sales staff when you do your payment. So I was buying stuff the other day when my card has been rejected, the cashier looked at me all "Oh, here's a poverty douche, douche got no money". I wanted to scream like " No, I've got like so much money, I got so much money, come to my house I've got like so much money I give you some!", but all I managed was a "Blurh~", then the cashier chortled and I explain that I will get that card checked later. It's fun to see those "looks" cause scenes like these are really cringeworthy. 

  Other things that happen is like how I'm confused about the meaning for the acronym FTW. Most people say it actually means "For the Win" but IMO, normally the F is the 4-letter word so I agree that some people think it means " F**k the What". Both explanations are acceptable in Urban Dictionary so I guess I didn't screw this up as much as how LOL is. Thus, that's most of the things I've experienced lately. Nothing much I know but then it's the details of our mundane life that makes us chortle. Well, it's great to live life on the edge. 

  I'm actually blogging in the Student Affairs Office and people might think I got disciplinary issues to end up here but no, I just missed my blog so I thought of doing it while the WiFi here is great. Thanks for keeping up with me blog, wish you guys a lovely weekend. Be well, be safe, eat fruit and remember, movies with the title V are normally cool. Bye. =P

No comments: